Section Support Cheat Sheet
- Tickets are the preferred method of support.
- The best way to get support is to raise a ticket by emailing email@example.com
- Tickets can be created by web-form https://support.section.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Tickets will create a pager duty style alert 24x7 and will raise a Section engineer.
- Tickets can be escalated, shared, and worked by many stakeholders.
- Chat support is available via the Section Console (aperture.section.io).
- Chat will alert an engineer if high priority 24x7.
- Most chats will be converted to tickets so consider creating a new ticket as a first step rather than chat.