Get a section-io-id for a URL Follow
Every URL served from Section has a unique section-io-id that can be used when troubleshooting.
To obtain a section-io-id :-
- Open Chrome Developer Tools.
- Disable the Cache.
- Load the web-page of interest.
- Optionally, filter by domain. i.e. domain:section.io to obtain assets only loaded from the main site.
- Filter results by selecting Doc or Images etc.
- Select the asset.
- Get the section-io-id from Response Header.
- Copy and paste the section-io-id.
The section-io-id response header can now be used to search Kibana logs, to check Varnish cache behavior, errors, or other issues.
section-io-id is especially useful when requesting support from customer engineering as this allows us to find the issue or problem exactly.
- Extracting a HAR HTTP Archive Resource.
- Searching Kibana logs with a section-io-id.
Please sign in to leave a comment.