How to make effective use of chat support Follow
Chat support is available on Section. To better enable us to assist you, the following steps will assist in the debugging process and arriving at a solution.
- The chat support can be opened by clicking on the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of the webpage when you are signed into Section.
- Describe the problem you are experiencing with your application or environment.
- Provide the associated domain names with where the issue is being observed.
- Provide a URL related to the identified problem and steps to reproduce the issue if possible.
- Provide screenshots where relevant.
- Provide a HAR file (How to extract a HAR file for a session) or an associated section-io-id (How to get a section-io-id for a URL)
Note: consider opening a support ticket in the first instance, the same Section engineer alerting process applies to chat support and support tickets. Support tickets can be created by emailing email@example.com or through the web-form here: https://support.section.io/hc/en-us/requests/new