How to add or renew a free TLS / SSL certificate for a domain with Let's Encrypt Follow
On the Section dashboard Aperture, you can add free, self-renewing Let's Encrypt certificates.
To add or renew a TLS / SSL certificate with Let's Encrypt;
- First, add the Domain via DNS, make sure the domain engaged is set to True. The SSL / TLS certificate will not be created or be renewed if the domain is not engaged. Add the Domain DNS to an app with this article.
- Click on the HTTPS link.
- Select the domain from the pull-down.
- Click the Renew Certificate and wait for the SSL TLS is enabled.
- You can see the SSL / TLS certificate in Aperture.
- Now you can check the SSL / TLS certificate in the browser.
- You can also check the SSL / TLS certificate with an online tool.
Alternatively, you can self-serve and upload custom SSL / TLS certificates via a secure web-form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.